Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Heavy on the pictures

Since I've been short changing you with pictures, today will be lots of pictures and few words.



Standing in Dining nook looking into kitchen.
















wood floors at entry way.



Fireplace in living room (like the bold paint choice I made?!)












Kitchen countertops













Back porch













More work to do tomorrow!!














Living room, before all painting was done.













Front Porch view. Few more stairs and walkways to add.












From back of the house into the garage.














Jessica painting her color of choice.













Nicole's color of choice. It reminds me of M&M's blue candy(sorry for the spots on the camera lens.)






We have been told they will be laying carpet in one week and that is one of the last things to do. So we will be in our house in just a few more weeks. We are just so excited and can not wait!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You'll have to give me a walk-through before I go. I don't have an exact date yet, but will have a better idea tomorrow.

It's looking good!

Unknown said...

Yeah!!! Looks great!!!